NOTE: model is only available in CROMO 2.0 (click here for CROMO 2.0)
The CROMO 2.0 model is the evolution of the Cromo helmet. Also available in different finishes and color variations, CROMO 2.0 gives the rider access to further independent customization options, even after purchase. An innovative mechanical locking system allows the rider to replace both the front and rear inserts and the visor in just a few simple steps. The outer shell is both lightweight and resistant thanks to its polycarbonate in-moulding design.
The KEP AIR CONTROL SYSTEM has been extended with extra ventilation slots at the back, for better breathability and better internal temperature regulation. The hand-stitched genuine leather chinstrap retains the five attachment points for a more stable fit.
CROMO 2.0 can increase the efficiency of first aid procedures thanks to an integrated NFC device, stitched on the shell, linked to a KEP App where the customer can upload personal and health information. All data is available with simple steps, just point the helmet with a mobile phone. Internet connection is not required.
The visor can be easily removed and changed by the customer who can switch from jumping to polo, from jockey to cross with great facilities. Front and back panels can be removed and replaced by the rider to take advantage of unlimited personalization.
• The front and back can be adjusted/replaced by the retailer/consumer.
• The valve can be replaced, adjusted or removed by the retailer/consumer.
• The NFC Chip under the front panel; here the rider can put his medical data with the KEP App.
• Chin strap handmade and made of leather.
• Inner lining even more comfortable and made of eco-green material.
• New KEP Italia protective bag with leather KEP logo.
• 100% made in Italy.
• Equestrian Certification: EU VG1 EN1384:2017 SEI ASTM F1163 IC MARK VG1
• Multisport certification CE EN 1078 CPSC 1203 (for E-Bike, Kick Scooter, Skateboard, Electric Scooter).
• Weight: 500 g size M - 535 g size L
Kep App to download in the app store.
The KEP Italia size system consists of 2 different scales which are suitable for the different sizes of inner linings, below you can see which sizes of inner lining fit the different KEP Italia scales.
• Scale M is suitable for a liner from size 51 to 58
• Scale L is suitable for a liner from size 59 to 62
The new liner, with improved comfort and breathability, is a soft material made from environmentally friendly raw materials.
It can still be removed and washed by hand or machine at 30°. You can personalize your unique helmet with beautiful freehand airbrushing or other techniques.
PLEASE NOTE the Cromo 2.0 has a special Cromo 2.0 liner.